Friday, December 03, 2010

30 day Challenge.(Day 1)


currently, i am single.
well single life is ok.
not so good, not so bad.
simple.
but I looking forward for a relationship.
a serious one.
the one i know, i wont be heartbroken again.
when i woke up in the morning, received his text wishing good morning.
a Relationship that, i know he needed me all the time.
he want to tell me everything that happen to him everyday.
the one that, i know i can be happy always.
the one that looks for me, when he needed someone to talk.
his eyes is always looking at me.
he breathe because me.
he smile because of me.
the one i could trust.
the one that knows everything about me.
i been waiting for that guy
i hope he is around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The problem with having a relationship at a young age is it will come to nothing. You fall in love, and you think the world is your oyster. Then you'll fall out of love and your heart gets broken. You'll grieve and waste your time thinking why you were stupid enough to fall in love in the first place. You see, you don't need approval from a guy to make you feel good about yourself. Why do you think marriages at a young age always end in divorces? Because you go thru life trying to be the person your boyfriend/husband wants you to be and you'll end up hating him for making you lose your identity. No man can complete a woman.Don't ever fall for the saying "You complete me." It's just an ego-stroking tool for man - the worst kind cos it makes the women think they can't be complete without a man.