Wednesday, December 08, 2010

30 day Challenge.(Day 6)

1#
Dahlia which is my name is actually a name of a flower.(everyone knows that)
2#
I am a coffee addict (bigtime) in fact, im having one right now
3#
I sing a lot. but i dont dance
4#
I am very serious when I am in a relationship. the longest one lasted for almost 4years.
5#
I have a birth mark on my right feet. right on top of my feet.
6#
I have a mole on my left neck, which I think it is sexy.
7#
I don't smoke. i just dont.
8#
I shampoo my hair all day.
9#
I love my long hair but i love to experiment with it so i cut it.
10#
I love to watch movie that I end up crying because I am a very emotional person.
11#
I love mini cooper so bad
12#
I love sunset and sunrise. it is beautiful. God creations.
13#
I am also a coke lover. (coca-cola)
14#
I love neons lights and glow in the dark sticks.
15#
I eat almost everything. like seriously, everything.
16#
I always wanted to be a photographer, go around the world and capture every moment of it.
17#
I can never decide on my clothing style. Sometimes I feel like dressing as a hardcore rock’n roll chick and sometimes I feel like dressing in vintage, sweet, girly clothes.
It just depends on my mood.
18#
I think life is about Love.
19#
smile a lot and i laugh really loud.
20#
I think ice cream does heal a broken heart.and chocolates too
21#
I am all lost in relationships. I dont know why.
22#
I cry a lot.sometimes I just cry for no reason. it make me feel a lil better.
23#
I think that guys need to be funny but serious at the same time. i really hate guys who funny all the time. i found that they are not serious.
24#
I love bright colours like red, yellow, green, etc
25#
chocolate flavored Ice cream is my favorite
26#
i love to wear sneakers than heels.
27#
i hate people who add me up in any social network just because of my looks and try to sweet talk with me. i just hate that.
28#
i talk to myself a lot.
29#
I am very friendly. like seriously.
30#
I love my family, my stuff and my friends so much.

ps: i dont know what to write anymore!

3 comments:

g_pentium said...

wow..kudos on tis fun facts.nicely done.

u wan 2 b a photographer!!!!
kewl..no worries..i wil guide u on tat...jz buzz me,dahl

if u dont mind..might i add a bit.u r lkye cupid with wings spreading luv wit others..kip it up,dahl.

Dahlia Mazelan said...

G: u are sweet u know that? :)
tq much!

g_pentium said...

yeah..im realy trying my best to avoid leavin u wit a diabetic sickness...hehe
tats d fact dahl....u r trully amazin