Monday, December 13, 2010

Tag by Alyn Razaly

Tag by Alyn Razaly.
Instruction : Once you are tagged , answer all the questions honestly . No lying or cheating :D

Starting time : 4.24pm

Name : Dahlia Mazelan

Brother(s) : one. annoying lil brother ever. (but a sweetheart)

Eye colour : black.

Shoe size : 6/7. depend on the shoe.

Hair : long and black.

Piercings : a pair. on the earlobe.

What are you wearing right now : tee and boxer. and cover with blanket

Where do you live : Penang,Mainland.

Favourite number : 4. i don't know why.

Favourite drink : any type of coffee and teh ais

Favourite breakfast : I'm not a morning person kinda type, but i would love hotcakes at McD. yumm.


HAVE YOU EVER :

Broken a bone : Retak pernah la. My left arm.

Been in a police car : Never,are you crazy?

Fallen for a friend : Yes. a few times, but just a crush. minor.

Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time : yes. A few too.

Swam in the ocean : i dont know how to swim. but Yes :)

Fallen asleep in school : sure, i mean who dont'?

Broken someone's heart : I think I had. and I am so sorry.

Cried when someone died : Yes. My late Grampa(i miss you) and Balqis (she is my friend at high school, died because of leukemia)

Save e-mails : Nope.

Been cheated on : Yes. I don't wanna talk about it. It was the past.

WHAT :

Your room look like : A ship wreck! haha! very simple.

What is right beside you : What now? another chair with my handbag on it.

What is the last thing you ate : Erm. i ate my Brunch, mee kari!!

WHO :

Who did you last yell at? : Iskandar (lil bro)

Who was the last person you danced with? : Dance? ermm. i can't recall.

Who last made you smile : Kucap.

FINAL QUESTION :

What are you listening to right now? : Adele - make you feel my love

What did you do today? : At sugaq, helping

Are you the oldest : Nope, I'm the second out of 3.

Indoors or outdoors : Both.

TODAY YOU DID :

Talk to someone you like? : No. Sad huh?

Kiss anyone? : Today? I dont think so. Yet.
Sing? : A lot.

Talk to an ex? : Yes.

Miss someone : Totaly

Eat? : You don't want me dead right? so I must.

LAST PERSON WHO :

You talked to on the phone? : Amar, he called because it was his birthday! :)

Made you cry? : Him. You don't have to know.

You went to the mall with? : My mum and lil bro.

Who cheered you up? : Friends. :)

HAVE YOU :

Been to Mexico? : No

Been to USA? : NO

RANDOM :

Have a crush on someone : Yes.

What books are you reading right now? : i just finished Jay's journal.

Best feeling in the world : Be in Love.

Future kids name? : Bayu, Adam, Ilham. haha all boys!

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? : errr...

What's under your bed? : junk.

Favourite sport(s) : Football and now, badminton.

Favourite place : The beach

Who do you really hate? : Hate? i am a very forgiving person :)

Do you have a job? : I am a full time student :)

What time is it now? : 4.40pm.

No comments: