Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tag by

ok i stoled it, sorry :P

My type of guy.

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
good looking sure, but i look more into his personality and heart.

2. Smart?
yes.

3. Preferred age?
Older or same, but not younger.

4. Preferred height?
taller than me
(that is easy, because i am not that TALL!)

5. How about sense of humor?
Sure, but must know when to be serious when needed.

6. How about piercings?
ermm. if he wanted it, i dont mind.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
YES

8. Pink hair?
Pink hair? are you kidding me? you kidding me right?
I dated 'Pink' the male version or what?

9. Mushy or no?
not to mushy please

10. Thin or fat?
Ermm.. not so fat but hugable! :)

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
i really dont care

12. Long hair or short hair?
i prefer short. i love guys with short hair.

13. Plastic or metal?
say what?

14. Smells good?
Armani code? :)

15. Smoker?
i dont like smokers, but i really cant do anything right, but he would stop because of me, i would really love that.

16. Drinker?
No, i dont want he to be all drunk when he is with me.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
aww score!

18. Muscular?
hotstuff!

19. Plays piano?
mm can also

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Acoustic guitar, really2 melts me up.

21. Plays violin?
nahh. not really a violin type, maybe piano or drum!

22. Sings very well?
I need him to sing to me, of course!

23. Vain?
ermm.. not to vain please :P

24. With glasses?
i think guys who wears glasses are super cute.
i dont know why, i just love looking at them!

25. With braces?
cute!

26. Shy type?
that would be cute right, but must have the confident too,
because i need someone who will stand up with/for me, beside me all the time.

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
a bit of both :)

28. Active or passive?
both

29. Tight or bomb?
what is this?

30. Singer or dancer?
Both! please both!

31. Stunner?
Yesss!

32. Hiphop?
ermm, no. not really.

33. Earrings?
if it looks good, then cool :)

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
ermm. why should u again?

35. Dimples?
awww double the cute-ness!

36. Bookworm?
hot!

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
i love, love letters so you know it yourself.
post-it love letters are cute!

38. Playful?
yes! i am too.

39. Flirt?
only with me :)

40. Poem writer?
extra!

41. Serious?
at times

42. Campus crush?
hehe

43. Painter?
why not!

44. Religious?
yeap as long as he believes in God and can make me a better person

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
thats cute right?

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
please not DOTA!

47. Speaks 20 languages?
*drools*

48. Loyal or faithful?
Both. no more liars!

49. Good kisser?
of course!

50. Loves children?
you gotta love children dude, because i do

No comments: