Thursday, May 19, 2011

Always- Blink 182

when I listen to this song,
it reminds me of you.
the lyrics are beautiful.
it really reminds me of you and the past a lot.
listen to the acoustic version by Tatty Zainal please.
my favorite, always.

"I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
And your hands they shake with goodbyes
And I'll take you back if you'd have me
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready

Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always

And I'll miss your laugh your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights I hate them
Lets start this again for real"


ps: it is hard when you are not around.

6 comments:

tattyzainalfan ("novadude8" on YouTube) said...

hello,
you might like to know that Tatty Zainal has an unofficial fansite at http://www.tattyzainal.com/

Anonymous said...

not sure if youll be reading this, but i hope you do. did you download her cover of always? she took it down from youtube. its a special video. if you do have the copy, please do tell. :)

Dahlia Mazelan said...

i dont have the vid, but i think i still have the mp3.

sasquatch said...

hi dahlia, is it possible for you to upload the mp3 online? would really appreciate it. have a nice day. :)

sasquatch said...

hey, its me again. is it possible to get the mp3 file from you? thnks dahlia. :)

Dahlia Mazelan said...

sorry i dont have it already.