Tuesday, November 01, 2011

What are Words?



Chris Medina.

i cried my heart out.
this is love.
promises and words that you gave to someone,
they will never go away.
so please keep the promise.
say what you only wanna say and really mean it.
dont go hurt their feelings.
because once a heart is hurt,
it will never be the same heart again.

[part of the lyric]
"Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone"


ps: we only found true love once and twice if you are lucky.

No comments: