Friday, August 14, 2015

Past & Future


The past.

I used to write
So many things here
This is where i pour my heart out
This is where i can be myself
It was stupid of me to delete my past
Just because i don't want it to haunt me
guess what?
It still does and always will
But atleast i can have a good laugh reading my past
But i was stupid

The future.

I am scared
There are no words to describe it
I am just like a small boat
In the middle of the wide blue sea
Alone and lonely
Cold and confused
What am i doing?
I have no idea

People have their own plans in life
Me?
I have none.
I just want a happy life
Is that consider as a plan?
Or am i still dreaming? 

Past & Future

Which one is will you choose?

Even the future is uncertain,
I will always choose the future.

ps: take me away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dahlia,
I've been reading your blog for a long time. A very long time. From all those boys who have been there, I knew. through your posts. Don't stop blogging.

You wanna know where is peace & future?

Its within you, between you & god.

"dekatkan diri dgn Allah, Insyallah.. everything will be fine very soon"